Do I Really Need a Corporate Video for My Business?
I get asked this question all the time and the answer is always the same, "Yes!" Today video has the most effective influence on people when they are making tough buying decisions. Video marketing can increase conversion rates, it’s persuasive in the C-suite and it's become the norm of what people expect.
According to Research done by vidyard.com,
* 70% of B2B content marketers use video as a marketing tool.
* Nearly 60% of B2B marketers rate video as the most effective content marketing tactic.
* 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video.
* The brain processes visual data 600,000 times faster than text.
* Using video on landing pages can increase conversion by 80%.
* Visitors who watch a video are reported to stay on sites twice as long.
* 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in their online purchase decisions.
This infographic from vidyard clearly illustrates the importance of video in today's online market place.
Research conducted by reelseo.com found that 73% of those surveyed are more likely to buy a product or sign up for a service if they watch a branded video that explains the product. According to searchengineland.com - the number 4 trend in SEO this year for e-commerce sites is video content.
Video content is outperforming pretty much every other kind of content
In this day and age, consumers are expecting to watch videos on businesses websites. It increases memory retention and influences purchasing. If you're a small or large business, having a corporate video production on your website is the key to success.
At Corporate Video Concepts, we've been producing corporate videos for businesses large and small. I bring over 20 years of experience to the table and a clientele that has included Fortune 500 companies, retail chains, public relations and advertising agencies, financial institutions, medical facilities as well as companies within the entertainment industry. Bottom line is, our corporate video productions enhance brand awareness, train and inform employees and drive sales.
For more information - contact us any time.